- 2,793 educational and documentary clips from INTELECOM Intelligent Telecommunications, covering a wide variety of subjects and with particular strengths in philosophy, oceanography, mathematics, history, politics, health, psychology, environmental science, and sociology
- 390 feature-length videos from Ambrose Video Publishing, including films in world history, religions, science and technology, and environmental science. The Ambrose collection also features all 37 of William Shakespeare's plays in a series produced by the British Broadcasting Corporation
- 360 feature-length films from Films Media Group, covering such subjects as science and mathematics, history, art, economics and business, area studies, education, the performing arts, religion and philosophy, and health
- 49 films produced at William Paterson University, including interviews with music industry figures hosted by the Music Department, a variety of university-sponsored guest speakers and panels on wide-ranging topics, and other materials
- 47 educational documentaries from the Media Education Foundation covering women's and gender studies, communication, media and advertising, consumerism, and sociology
- 25 films from the National Film Board of Canada addressing Native American studies, labor studies, ecology, health, and sociology
In addition to these collections, the WPUNJ NJVid collections also feature-length documentaries from Icarus Films, health care training videos from Medcom Trainex, and films on global studies and politics from ro*co films educational.
All of the films accessible through the NJVid portal can be edited to custom-length clips and assembled into playlists for use in teaching, for in-class presentations, or for other educational purposes using your personal NJVid account. If you have questions about NJVid or the films accessible through it, please contact Jane Hutchison (email@example.com / 973-720-2980) or any member of the Cheng Library staff.