The CEIC portal offers:
- Country-specific databases focused on five of the top emerging economies (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and Indonesia);
- A WorldTrend database offering time series data for economists and analysts seeking worldwide benchmark and reference macroeconomic data. This database contains data on a broad range of hot topics concerning the global economy. Data is sourced from leading global data agencies;
- Highly detailed and organized regional data, including:
- A city database: 287 prefecture level cities covering benchmark indicators such as domestic output, loans, deposits, investment, government finance, employment, income & expenditures, retail sales, property market and utility, etc.;
- A Prefecture Level Region database: 53 prefecture level regions covering benchmark indicators such as domestic output, loans, deposits, investments, government finance, employment, income & expenditure, retails sales, property market and utilities, etc.;
- A county database: 2,000 counties covering benchmark indicators, such as industrial output, loans, deposits, investment, government finance, employment, income & expenditures and retail sales, etc.
- Standardized and detailed industry data, including:
- Value-added organization of data with relevancy to ISIC which enables sector analysts to perform sector analysis while easily referencing to international standards;
- Strong coverage of industry sectors such as machinery, metal, precious metal, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, textile, energy, real estate, auto, insurance, and tourism;
- Detailed data for industrial products output covering over 400 monthly outputs;
- Precise manufacturing industry operating data covering over 600 industries, based on China’s Division Standard of Industrial Enterprises Classification;
Systematically organized Chain Retail and Chain Catering operational data covering different retail formats and breakdowns by 31 provinces and cities;
- Logically organized real estate developers’ financial data covering 31 provinces and cities.
- Daily housing transaction data covering 60 cities.
- Production, process, consumption, imports and exports, and inventory data covering 31 provinces and cities each systematically organized by energy type.
- Detailed insurance operating data covering 36 provinces and cities.