But Scopus offers much more than citations. For example:
- Links in citation records provide direct access to articles from the Library's subscription and open access collections where available.
- With a free personal account you can create search or citation alerts to be delivered to you via email or RSS feed.
- You can track citations forward and backward in the database.
- You can view detailed profiles of authors based on their publications.
- You can evaluate the impact of individual journals using a set of statistical indices accessible through Scopus.
- You can export citation records to our RefWorks bibliographic management software to create your own customized bibliographies.
- Orientation/training workshops for Scopus from 4:00 to 5:00 pm on Tuesday, September 18 or Wednesday, October 24 in the Cheng Library's Paterson Room (Room 213)
- Try these short video tutorials:
- Printed guides you can download for personal reference:
Cheng Library staff are also happy to provide training to your class upon request. If you have questions or would like more information about Scopus, please contact Richard Kearney (kearneyr at wpunj dot edu, or 973-720-2165)..