Palgrave Macmillan currently offers some 10,000 scholarly ebooks in several subject areas, with a particular emphasis on fields in the humanities, social sciences, and business. The ebooks are compatible with most e-reader technology and citation software, with both PDF and EPUB formats available for downloading, and all titles are provided with permissive DRM (allowing for full title downloads, saving and printing).
The collection is especially strong in the follow subject areas (title lists in Excel format):
- Business and Management (title list)
- Economics and Finance (title list)
- History (title list)
- Language and Linguistics (title list)
- Literature and Performing Arts (title list)
- Political and International Studies (title list)
- Religion and Philosophy (title list)
- Social and Cultural Studies (title list)
If you have questions or would like more information about Palgrave Macmillan's ebooks, please contact Richard Kearney (kearneyr at wpunj dot edu, or 973-720-2165).