The easy-to-use search engine provides access to data on any topic, but the database is also organized into predefined sections, including:
- Industries - The following 20 industrial sectors are covered, with each one further divided into sub-sectors: agriculture, chemicals and resources, construction, consumer goods and FMCG, e-commerce, energy and environmental services, finance, insurance and real estate, health and pharmaceuticals, international, internet, life, media and advertising, metals and electronics, retail and trade, services, society, sports and recreation, technology and telecommunications, transportation and logistics, travel, tourism and hospitality.
- Industry Reports - From mechanical engineering and healthcare to telecommunications: our 60 industry reports provide you with all the facts you need for getting to grips with an industry. Our clearly structured and easy to understand reports provide you with information on the ins and outs of your chosen industry, presenting not only numerical data on areas such as trends in turnover or revenue, but also on identified strengths and weaknesses. Our reports are updated annually, ensuring they contain only the most recent data out there.
- Dossiers - Our dossiers are compositions of the data most crucial in gaining a strong foothold in a subject area. We compile our dossiers in accordance with the most regularly searched-for terms, meaning that we are able to provide our users with dossiers on the topic areas that interest them. In easy to understand PowerPoint formats, our dossiers serve as research facilitators for users wishing to gain a rapid but comprehensive insight into a topic. Regular updates and routine additions guarantee that our 1,000 dossiers are always up to date.
- Studies Database - If you’re interested in a more in-depth insight into the overall context of a subject and you find that individual statistics just aren’t sufficient in serving your needs, then our study database can help. With numerous studies from market researchers, governmental institutions and businesses sourced from over 600 industries, our study database provides our users with the chance to access to the most detailed information on an array of topics.
- Forecasts - Statistical forecasts for a multitude of trends from a wide variety of sources.
- Companies and Topics - Especially useful for market and marketing research, this section of the database provides tables covering longitudinal trends on various measures pertaining to sales and revenue, income, customer satisfaction, consumption, market share, etc.
- Infographics - Each weekday Statista's editors produce infographic charts featuring helpful visualizations based on the statistics available in the database. Over 1,500 infographic charts are currently archived in the database, with more being added all the time.
Each statistical table in Statista can be modified and downloaded for use in assignments and presentations according to a user's personal preferences. For example:
- Any statistical table can be rendered as a bar chart, a line graph, or in tabular format
- Data labels can be applied, removed or customized; they can also be rotated at 90 degree angles
- Customized tables can be downloaded in PNG, Excel, PowerPoint, or PDF format, and printed
Users can also request notification for any updates to a given statistic as new information is added to the database.
We invite you to try Statista and explore its potential usefulness for your work. Please contact Richard Kearney (email or 973-720-2165) or you have questions or need more information about Statista.