Political Science Complete is a full-text resource on politics and public policy offers access to:
- over 900 academic journals (with full-text access to almost 500 titles)
- over 300 books
- over 43,000 conference papers from the major national, regional, and international political science associations, including:
- American Political Science Association
- Northeastern Political Science Association
- International Studies Association
- Midwestern Political Science Association
- New England Political Science Association
- Southern Political Science Association
- Western Political Science Association
- almost 300 country reports
- and almost 50 magazines
Public Affairs Index is a bibliographic database covering all aspects of national and global contemporary public policy issues ranging from public health, economic policy, the environment, education policy, labor, housing, human and civil rights, to international commerce and conflict. It indexes over 2,000 academic journals, over 660 magazines, over 350 country reports, over 340 trade publications, and a variety of other sources, including industry reports, newspapers, conference papers, government documents, and more. Indexing coverage extends back to 1990 or later for approximately 90 percent of the titles, with over 400 titles offering indexing coverage extending to prior decades. The database is designed to provide up-to-date information on a broad range of topics of concern to the world today, and links to full-text materials are provided where available.
Together, these databases provide comprehensive access to the research literature, news, and other expert analyses of politics and policy. These databases replace Worldwide Political Science Abstracts and PAIS International.
We invite you to try Political Science Complete and Public Affairs Index and see what they can offer you. Please contact Richard Kearney, Electronic Resources Librarian (firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-720-2165), or Nancy Weiner, Library Liaison to the Political Science Department (email@example.com or 973-720-2161 if you have questions or comments about these databases.